Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Outreach Photos?!


Out the back door of the guesthouse in UB, Mongolia

Ah, a chance to upload a few photos to the picture album - well, maybe more than a few...

Click here or copy and paste this into your web browser address bar:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10647013&uid=3614333

If those two options don't work than just click on the Photo Album link on the right side bar - it's over there somewhere...

There were around 95 photos uploaded - yeah, don't ask. I am going to work over the next week or so to organize, name and drop into the YWAM DTS AW80 Outreach photo album. Thus, what you may view over the next few days may not be as complete.

The photos were primarily taken on my camera, with a few thrown in from Trevor's camera. I have realized after taking the chance to review my outreach photos in full, that I have not done the best job of using the camera to capture this outreach. I think that our group's photos together will certainly present a more complete photo diary of outreach, however, there is some time before we can consolidate our worthwhile photos. In any case, please be aware that my photos only represent a fraction of what our outreach has meant to us - in fact, we can never really capture how outreach has affected our lives - I only hope to give you a glimpse of outreach, a picture if you will.

It's a work in progress - we're just pressing on... Enjoy.

No comments: