Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ore-gone



fun with gp's new camera...

Yeah, and so the blog is not well paid attention too these days. What'd say when the mind is attempting to connect with the heart but recieves little response?

Ah, the States. It has been just over three weeks since returning from the outerworld back to the States. Hard to beleive. At times I feel as if I haven't been away from the States at all - as if the last 7 months didn't exist. Thankfully, that is a breif, albeit odd, lapse of memory or sensation. Sometimes I think my brain is trying to block the past experiences for reasons unknown, or rather, not acknowledged.

The last ten days or so have been spent in the Lower 48 visiting family and friends. Ultimately the travel continues and the record for "staying in one place for more than 2 weeks" has not yet been touched since departure from New Zealand some months ago. Right now northwestern Oregon has been a place of visitation and good times. Back to Alaska by the end of this coming week.

Alaska is a grand place, but, it's diffucult to be back in the same place here. Something has changed within me and it doesn't quite fit in a place from where I once came.

To be completely honest I think I am ready to leave again.

No comments: