Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Early Season : Prayer Requests

On or around March 23 I will begin a 6-month journey as a School Staff member for the April 2008 Around the World in 80 Days Discipleship Training School (April AW80 DTS). This is an intense period that will focus on the 15 - 20 students who will come for a time in their lives to know God and make Him known. Myself and four other staff members will spend 3-months here in New Zealand with these students growing and walking a journey with them, followed by an additional 3-months out in the world at large. So, the next 6 months holds many unknowns!

In Prayer
+ Listening for the rhythm of the Lord's heartbeat
+ Renewing of my heart, soul, and spirit for this new season ahead
+ Those 14 students now accepted and preparing to journey this direction
+ 5 school staff (including myself) preparing to come alongside and share our hearts and lives with these students

2 comments:

Adelita said...

You go guy! I am so excited for you--be a glove for the hand of God!

Prayin' for you Always! -"Miss Adele"

mw said...

hey Miss Adele!

thanks so much for that note - I really appreciate you so much! drop me a line and let me know what's going on in life!