Sunday, May 22, 2005

Update?!

Well, for anyone that wishes to view the emails composed from England over the last couple months I have now posted these to the blog site using the original date that the email was sent for the posting date.

Hopefully, I will get the links on the right hand side of the page working for a quick link to any of the four emails (soon to be five! - by the end of the day?).

The blog site is undergoing some transitions as I learn how to make changes to suit the imagined look of the site in my mind. I am sure over the next few days there will be a few more changes made as well.

In addtion to postings I have finally got a few picutres posted to the photo albums - check out the link to the right - more photos should also be posted in the next couple of days.

Overall, during the last week or so, I have spent more time than I had hoped to get this blog site up and running. I don't know if it was worth it as I think that I am much to focused on such a project at this point in time - this isn't to say that it takes first priority in the time management catogory, however, it certainly isn't last either. I do hope that by the end of today or tomorrow to be to a point with this site where I am done tweaking things and can just coast for a while. Certainly during this past week I have thought many a time about how crazy (stupid?) I am to come all the way to England just to work on a blog site that is taking too much time!

No comments: