Thursday, September 14, 2006

Changes, Epiphanies & Apologies

OK, changed the blog - slightly. It's a work in progress and hopefully will be looking a bit better in due time. I figured it was time for a change and seeing how it is completely an adverse distraction to the long list of other must-do items there is no telling how far I might take it...

Also, after months of wondering it finally happened - I now know why the comments on my blog postings weren't working. It seems that there was a check box that I had checked that should not have been checked. In essence, I had prevented comments from being posted at the time of their authoring - my sincere apologies. Comments are back up and working - those comments posted in the past now appear as well.

In other news I will probably leave in nearly a week to venture down through Fiji and on to New Zealand.

No comments: