Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fiji

This is a second try at something I had begun earlier - I can't say I am too pleased with the computer system here at Smugglers Cove Resort in Fiji - other aspects of the place are nice, but the computers are frustrating (yeah, sounds like a lot of whining for being in Fiji).

The adventure continues... Location Fiji. Five nights or so before moving on to Christchurch area in New Zealand - can't wait to get back to NZ. In fact, I have been looking more forward to arriving in NZ rather then Fiji. However, now that I am in Fiji, it is quite nice and a respite from other parts of this world. We'll see what the next days bring - hopefully sitting on a nice beach and snorkeling, although not necessarily in that order.

And so, with the slight frustration of losing the first draft still present, I'll get this posted now so as not to lose this small literal picture into this traveling that I have the opportunity to do. I had to wonder that again today - why do I have such an opportunity as this to travel and to see things and experience things - what, or how, will this play into the future?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Your blessed by the Lord of the universe who loves you as His child and cares about the intimate details of your life...that's why! Hey, if you get a chance, I'd love to see some pictures of Fiji. I'm looking forward to hearing what God does in your life upon your return to New Zealand!

mw said...

thanks steph. I too am looking forward to what may transpire, and rather soon at that...