Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Back to the Last Frontier

The travels in New Zealand and Australia have nearly come to an end.

None too soon I think. The travels with my sister have been good. We're both tired and ready to be done traveling. Well, I know I am.

There weren't any knock-out, drag-down fights - thankfully. Though I suppose we came close a couple of times. After six weeks of traveling together in close proximity I suppose that such things are bound to happen, though I wonder to what extreme.

We both leave New Zealand today - just in time to return to the impending winter of North America, or rather, in my case, the quite present winter in cold Alaska. I can't wait.

Oh, and we both hope to return to New Zealand in the New Year. More to follow on that as well as a few pictures from the recent travels in Australasia.

No comments: