Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Value

A fire from Alaska. Fun times to ring in the recent New Year!

A sunset in the late afternoon over a frozen Alaskan expanse - near the Wood cabin of Southeast.


“God sends people our way.”
J. Oswald Sanders

It has been said by someone, sometime, somewhere, that you can tell much about a person by considering how they spend their time. Well, I don't know if I have really heard such as a quote - although I quite imagine it going something along those lines.

In any case, time is the one resource we have control over. Natural abilities or talents, God-gifted abilities or talents - those are things that we can't control the origin of. We have what we have.

But time, now that's something that we have one minute and lose the next.

So, I don't know exactly where my time goes. The days here escape me. When all is said and done, at the end of the day, there is much to be thankful that the day has brought forth and there are those things that wait for a future day.

It begins to torment me that this blog has been left in disrepair, unkempt for days. The desire is to maintain this electronic space , and that on the Skyline website, in addition to keeping up with the emails and contact to the world outside of New Zealand...

So, to say that I value those of you who are not here with me in New Zealand is a very true statement, although if one would review the way I spend the time I have been allotted in this life, it may not ring so true.

Be assured that I thank each of you for your friendship, prayers, financial support, emails, letters, and love. None of that goes unnoticed, though it may be unaffirmed.

More night artistry of Will & Trevor - good, eh?

The recent 2006/2007 Backpackers Discipleship Training School graduating class - God speed!

"...faith is vision..."
J. Oswald Sanders

No comments: