Thursday, December 21, 2006

Departation

It's snowing outside now. A light, yet constant snow that, over time, builds into inches of fresh powder on the earthen layers outside the window.

Darn, it would be nice to break the snowmachines loose from their summer trappings. The whine of a two-stroke engine plowing through fresh snow is music to the ears. Maybe next week.

The focus of the current weeks, aside from the obvious Christmas celebration, is the preparations required for departing the Great State of Alaska to a small country known as New Zealand on the south side of the pond.

Once again I am to return there, to a place in Oxford. It's where I believe the next 15 months or more of life will be held, and not without reason or growth, quite more than that I anticipate.

So, to this end, there will be a more certain and detailed announcement of the upcoming departure. In addition this blog site will morph into something that I don't quite have grasp of, only to say that the vision is to be a more inviting place and witness as to what God is doing in my life, through my stories and the stories of those around me.

The impartation of such stories are to be a catalyst for you to "go get your own stories!"

No comments: